Wednesday October 1, 2014
NBG Pangaea eyes listing on foreign bourse, huge portfolio
Out-of-control unpaid bills bring PPC to its knees
Banks feel optimistic ahead of stress test results
S&P upgrades OTE’s credit rating and revises outlook
Athens tourism fuels hotel occupancy
Would-be commissioner Avramopoulos sets out priorities on migration
1. Next-day jitters
2. Roma camp off Mesogeion Avenue set for demolition amid reactions
3. No sweet debt deals
4. Greek unemployment dips to 27 pct in June, but still highest in EU
5. Commissioner-designate Avramopoulos to face three-hour interview on EU's migration portfolio
6. Roma camp evacuation postponed; flow resumes on Mesogeion Avenue
1. Greece may opt for unusual president to avoid snap polls, Venizelos says
2. Woman allegedly buried alive by accident in northern Greece
3. Salaries in Greece continue to slide, dipping 1.4 pct in Q2
4. Should you bet with Kissinger on where the world is heading?
5. Cypriots divided by 1974 war seek Shariah hub
6. The shocking thought of euro-dollar parity
Find us ...
... on Facebook
Copyright © 2014, H KAΘHMEPINH All Rights Reserved.