Tuesday April 28, 2015
Govít drafts multi-bill in hope of quick payment
Generic drug brands allowed in prescriptions
Nicosia raises 1 bln euros in second post-bailout issue
Greek bonds rise as country resumes compromise efforts
Athens police question father of missing girl
Athens judge jails arsonist for seven years
1. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
2. Creditors to demand extra measures of 3 bln euros
3. Greek PM says people may have to rule on creditor deal [Update]
4. Plan on the cards for flat VAT rate of 18 pct
5. Greek PM says initial deal in bailout talks 'very close'
6. No trolley buses from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1. Greek government's popularity takes a hit as talks drag on
3. Europe's collision course with Greece
4. It's up to the Greek government to ensure deal with lenders, says ECB's Coeure
5. Leaving the past in the past
6. Greeceís day of reckoning inches closer as debt payments loom
Find us ...
... on Facebook
Copyright © 2015, H KAΘHMEPINH All Rights Reserved.