Friday December 13, 2013
IMF´s Gerry Rice says troika talks ´difficult, sensitive´
Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu on visit to Athens
Arsonists target summer home of ex socialist PM Costas Simitis
Teenager spares PAOK´s blushes against Alkmaar
Olympiakos does it the hard way against Siena
New property tax bill is tabled
1. Arsonists target summer home of ex socialist PM Costas Simitis
2. Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu on visit to Athens
3. IMF's Gerry Rice says troika talks 'difficult, sensitive'
4. US family sues Greek entities for lost heart
5. European Commission rules out haircut on 'safe' deposits
6. Heating subsidy by Soros charity turned down by parents association in northern Greece
1. No troika deal in December as Greece falls behind with bailout pledges [update]
2. 30,000 of property owners seen free-riding on foreclosure ban
3. Police officer, two suspects killed in exchange of fire [Update]
4. Workers, pensioners with one source of income no longer have to submit annual tax form
5. Geopolitical delusions
6. New center-left movement to launch on Monday
Find us ...
... on Facebook
Copyright © 2013, H KAΘHMEPINH All Rights Reserved.